Thursday, September 10, 2009

deserve? juctice? this is life?

something was happend here in ukm, n that thing is something is not easy to accept. i was too foolish coz i m not really trusted my self b4 . n now i m really regret.... so.. soo....
the thing is something that i always thinking 4 this few days. should i quit n change course or should i just finishing this course n buat xtau to what just happend right now. here in ukm i saw a scandal between my m**** bull shit n my c********* mother fucker. ya... i m jealous... but i m wondering whether this is hapeend coz of deserve??? vividly the memories last 3 months ago makes me awake... dunie mmg macam ni ke? then i was just asking my self based on my pengantar falsafah asgment.... kenape still kejahatan itu berlaku even sifat2 tuhan itu maha adil n so on..???
masyallah... sometimes i blame the top coz what just happend. really upset wei.......
n that fucker mucker is faked !!!!!!!! all this thing happend make me really miss my f6 life....
happy go lucky... study in relaxed.... n most important thing..... we got what we deserve...!!
ape la gunenye aku pegi ipta wat degree... n that grade we got is something easy to get by switch on the fan suis! bangang nye la hai..... patutla org ckp grade ni bole jual beli~ huhuhuhuhu.......

No comments:

Post a Comment